Sewer Repair Annapolis
Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc is a full service plumber in Annapolis, Maryland providing sewer repair services to home and business owners in Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC and Northern Virginia. We are a licensed, bonded and insured plumbing contractor with over 30 years of experience cleaning and repairing sewers and clogged drains.
24 Hour Rapid Response
When you call Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc., no matter what time of day or night, a live person will answer the phone. We will take your information dispatch a plumber right away.
Sewer Repair Services
Our plumbers have been trained to use mechanical drain cleaning machines that can remove even the toughest blockages from your plumbing system. We can also clean the inner walls of your pipes that have built up with grease and soap scum. Hydro-Jetting is a Green Technology that uses water at a very high pressure (up to 3,500 psi) to essentially power wash the inside of your plumbing system, washing away any build up or obstructions. We recommend you utilize our hydro-jetting service as more of a preventive measure to avoid difficult and costly back ups.
We can diagnose even the most serious plumbing issues with our Video Camera Service. Our camera can be placed down into your drain pipes to locate and give us a clear view of what the problem is. This allows us to make the most efficient recommendations for repairs. Without this technology, you would be stuck locating an issues the old fashion way, by tearing down drywall or digging up your property.
Common Sewer Repair Problems
- Pipes Draining Slowly: Over time the inner walls of your pipes can become can build up soap and grease deposits causing your fixtures to drain slowly or create blockages that will cause back-ups.
- Kitchen Sink: Kitchen drains can become clogged with soap, grease and food waste that will cause water to drain slowly and eventually back-up.
- Tub and Shower: During your shower, you should never be standing in a pool of water if the drain is working properly. Tub and shower drains usually will develop clogs with soap and hair buildup in the trap.
- Bathroom Sink: Sink drains in the bathroom can also have hair and soap in the trap causing blockages. Toothpaste is another thing that can cling to the walls of the pipe and build up over time. If you should drop a piece of jewelry down the drain it is important not to run any more water. Give us a call and we will send out a technician to remove the item and return it to you.
- Toilets: There are a number of things that can cause the toilet to become clogged; usually it is a large amount of toilet paper. If you have small children, the possibilities can be endless.
If you are experiencing any of these common sewer issues, call Guardian Plumbing today. We will dispatch one of our plumbing experts to your home or business. Using our plumbing video inspection, we should be able easily locate and correct the issue.