Monday, February 19th, 2018
Preventive maintenance can save you time, money, and a disaster in the long run. At Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc., we offer a Residential Preventive Maintenance Plan to help homeowners get the service they need and potentially avoid a plumbing disaster in the future. Not only do homeowners under our Residential Preventive Maintenance Plan get a yearly inspection, but they also get priority during emergency plumbing issues. We get our technicians to your area quickly so they can assess the situation and get you the service you need. If repair is needed, we offer 10% off all parts and materials. At Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc. we work with our homeowners to get them the service they need. Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated plumbing company in Annapolis, MD. We serve all of Maryland, Delaware, Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia.
Residential Preventive Maintenance Plan
Our biannual inspection includes a thorough inspection of your plumbing system. After our inspection, we will provide an estimate of services that we recommend to improve the function and quality of your plumbing system.
- Inspect all drains to determine proper performance and flow
- Check water line water pressure
- Check natural gas and propane gas connections for leaks
- Flush water heater
- Winterize and de-winterize hose bibs
- Install hose bib shut-off valves if not present
- Check washing machine hoses
- An annual back-flow preventive test
- Check for leaking faucets and repair any leaking faucets
- Check and tag all emergency shut-off valves for easy identification
- Check water heater relief valve
- Check water heater and adjust to correct temperature
- Check all toilets for leaks and adjust for proper water level
- Inspect all exposed water pipes for leaks and corrosion
Get your free quote today! Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc. is a well-respected plumbing company, serving all of Maryland. If you have any questions or you are interested in our Residential Preventive Maintenance Plan, contact Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc.
Posted in: Residential Plumber
Tuesday, January 30th, 2018
It’s winter time, so it’s time to make sure everything is running efficiently and safely. When it comes to water heaters, most homeowners don’t realize that regular maintenance is needed to make sure their water heater is working correctly. Water heaters need to be flushed at least once a year and your pressure relief valve should also be checked at least once a year. In extreme cases, if your water heater is not tested, it can lead to flooding or even an explosion. Scheduling water heater maintenance is part of preventive home care.
At Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc., we offer an extensive range of services including water heater maintenance and repairs. We are a family owned and operated plumbing business in MD dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. If your water heater needs repair, we can send a technician your way to perform a detailed analysis and make suggestions on what services may be needed.
You may benefit from our Homeowner Protection Plan. The Homeowner Protection Plan includes a twice-yearly inspection to ensure that systems like a water heater, gas lines, faucets, drains, pipes are all running efficiently and safely. We work with to get you the service you need in a timely fashion.
Guardian Plumbing Services Inc. is located in Davidsonville, MD. If you need to schedule a water heater repair or maintenance, contact Guradian Plumbing Service, Inc.
Posted in: Water Heater Maintenence
Saturday, December 30th, 2017
Bathroom mold can happen in any bathroom. The goal is to remove it properly and not cause any harm to your interior or the health of you and your family members.
At Guardian Plumbing Services Inc, we offer a full range of plumbing services to help ensure your commercial or residential places are safe and functional. The plumbers and technicians at Guardian Plumbing Services Inc. work diligently to get you the service you need in a timely fashion. If you are in need of plumbing services, contact Guardian Plumbing Services Inc. We proudly serve Baltimore/Washington and Delmarva area, which also includes Anne Arundel County, DC Metro, Baltimore, Eastern Shore, and Northern VA.
Mold can be a hazardous and dangerous problem in your home or business. Properly removing mold can improve the quality of your home, business, and your health. At Guardian Plumbing Inc, we are committed to helping our clients stay safe and healthy. We have listed a few tips to prevent mold in your home or business.
Mold can occur due to leaky pipes or valves or the presence of moisture that is not properly dried.
Tips For Preventing Mold:
- Don’t keep shower gels, shampoo, or conditioner bottles in the bath or shower. Mold can grow underneath the bottles and wreak havoc in our bathroom.
- Turn out the bathroom fan during showering to prevent excessive moisture from forming on dry surfaces in the bathroom.
- Make sure you properly clean bathroom mats and shower curtains to prevent buildup. mold can grow on shower curtains and mats in the bathroom if they are not properly cleaned and dried.
Bathroom mold can affect your health and the aesthetic of your bathroom. Follow these key tips to prevent mold from growing in your bathroom. If mold is present or you need to address a plumbing issue that may contribute to mold, contact Guardian Plumbing Inc.
Posted in: Mold
Thursday, November 30th, 2017
Winter is coming, and that means a drop in temperature. With the decrease in temperature, the water in the pipes can freeze. In advanced cases, the water in the pipes can freeze, causing your the pipes to break. Broken pipes can cause a domino effect of problems for your home including leaks in the home. Older homes are more likely to experience damage from frozen pipes, so it is important to have your home inspected to avoid a problem in the future.
At Guardian Plumbing, we offer a Residential Preventive Maintenance Plan specifically for the individual homeowner. The goal of our preventive maintenance plan is to save you from the unwanted hassle and address any issue before they become major issues. Our customers who participate in the Residential Preventive Maintenance Plan will receive priority if a problem occurs after hours or on the weekend. We can help prepare your home for the winter season.
What To Do In Case Of Frozen Pipes
- If you are suspected a frozen pipe, turn off your water. Turning off the water can help minimize the amount damage done by a frozen pipe.
- Allow your faucet to drip. Letting your faucet run can help alleviate some of the pressure on the pipe system. Allowing some of the pressure to pass through the system can help minimize your chance of your pipes freezing.
- Don’t forget to seal any cracks or chips in your pipes. If you notice any damage to your popes, call Guardian Plumbing. We can help replace damaged pipes just in time for the winter weather.
- Find ways to keep the heat circulating. We understand you don’t want to increase your heating bill, so find creative ways to keep your pipes heated. The heat should stay above freezing temperature to ensure that your pipes don’t freeze.
If you are looking for a plumbing company you can trust, contact Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc. is a trusted plumber, serving Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC and Northern Virginia. Contact us for a Free Quote.
Posted in: Burst Pipe
Tuesday, October 31st, 2017
Certain temperatures and conditions probe a range of problems for your plumbing system. It is important to stay active and aware when it comes to your plumbing system to avoid extensive problems in the upcoming months. Guardian Plumbing in Annapolis, MD is a full-service plumbing company who serves clients in Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC and Northern Virginia. We work with home and business owners to ensure your plumbing is running effectively and effectively.
Fall Plumbing Tips
- Do a thorough check on your sewer system. Different seasons can have different effects on your sewer system. If you aren’t sure what to check for or have any questions, contact Guardian Plumbing to do a thorough analysis of your sewer system.
- Check your sump pump. with an increased chance of rain, your sump pump can go into overdrive, causing problems for your system.
- Clean out your gutters the fall and winter months can bring more rain and snow. Getting rid of any debris that may be hindering your gutter from working properly can help you in the long run.
- Check your water heater. In the colder months, your water heater may need to work harder than in recent months. Guardian Plumbing provides a water heater repair service to help ensure your water heaters is running smoothly. Most homeowners forget that their water heater may need maintenance in order to perform correctly. Guardian Plumbing can service your water heater needs.
To ensure the plumbing in your house in running efficiently, contact Guardian Plumbing. We offer a Homeowner Protection Plan to give clients safety, liability, and warranty. Our Homeowner Protection Plan provides our clients with a 24-hour rapid response, bi-annual inspections/service, and the comfort of knowing your plumbing system is up to date.
Find the right plumber for all your plumbing needs. Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc. is a trusted plumber, serving Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC and Northern Virginia. Contact us for a Free Quote.
Posted in: Fall Plumbing Tips
Thursday, September 21st, 2017
As witnessed in the news, fall can be the season for catastrophic weather for many homeowners. The Mid-Atlantic is no stranger to intense rainfall and flooding, and sadly many homeowners are unprepared for the consequences.
We at Guardian Plumbing in Davidsonville, MD have seen our fair share of flooding and sump pump emergencies. A sump pump is a necessary appliance that is often ignored until it is too late. Without an operational sump pump your home could incur thousands of dollars in damage and repairs, and possibly higher insurance premiums for years to come.
A failed sump pump can occur when…
- the power had gone out.
- the sump pump gets turned off or unplugged.
- the sump pump is too small to handle the water flow.
- the sump pump is not working correctly due to motor burn our or other mechanical malfunction.
To ensure that your sump pump is working correctly you can hire a professional plumbing contractor to service your appliance. When purchasing a new sump pump be sure that the appliance has the same or better flow capacity as the one you are replacing.
You can also purchase a back up system for your sump pump. Battery back ups, water powered back up and generator backs are ideal if you you loose power frequently. Some systems even have alarms to alert homeowners when your sump pump has reached its water fill limits.
Friday, August 11th, 2017
Clogged drains are one of the most common plumbing problems. One of the difficulties of trying to handle clogged drains yourself is that a seemingly small plumbing problem can mask bigger ones. Homeowners can waste a lot of time and money trying to fix plumbing problems on their own, only to find that the solutions they chose didn’t work, or even made matters worse.
When to Call A Professional Plumber
Plumbing systems are more complicated than they used to be. Why not make better use of your time and seek the help of a professional plumber, who has the expertise and the equipment to make a dirty job go much more smoothly?
Choosing a Reliable Plumber
Guardian Plumbing has 30 years of experience unclogging drains and serving the plumbing needs of the Annapolis, Maryland area. Our technicians are trained, licensed and insured, and we operate our family-owned business at the height of efficiency for our customers. We have a Rapid Response team that is available 24 hours, so that when your plumbing problems get out of control, we can be there when you need us.
We have the right equipment for the job, too. Our modern, state-of-the-art drain cameras allow us to find the root of the problem very quickly and easily, so that we can be in and out of your home or business in record time. We also have a hydro jetting service that we can use for apartment complexes, restaurants, and other businesses to remove grease build-up in commercial drains.
Next time you have a stubborn clogged or slow drain, count on Guardian Plumbing in Annapolis to take care of it, with the least amount of fuss or bother to you.
Monday, July 17th, 2017
Have you recently moved into a new home in Anne Arundel County? Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc. offers residential plumbing services when you need them the most. Based out of Annapolis, Maryland, Guardian Plumbing services surrounding areas including Delaware, Washington D.C., Northern Virginia and Maryland. When you’re experiencing plumbing issues within your home, we aim to provide reliable, top-notch priority repair services immediately. In addition to emergency residential plumbing services, we also offer preventive maintenance plans that help to protect you from experiencing costly emergency plumbing repairs in the future.
The Guardian Plumbing Difference
The plumbing system within your home is something that you use on a day to day basis. From simply washing your hands to taking a shower or flushing the toilet, it is important for your plumbing system to continuously run smoothly. Guardian Plumbing uses licensed and insured contractors to protect you when taking advantage of repair services. Our highly-trained and licensed technicians guarantee your safety while providing you with warranties on installations for up to one year.
Emergency Residential Plumbing Services
As a homeowner, you may experience a plumbing emergency at some point in time. No matter what time of day you choose to call, you will be greeted over the phone by a live customer representative who is able to dispatch a plumber to your home at their earliest availability. Whether you’re dealing with an overflowing toilet that need repair right away or have a leaking pipe that needs to be fixed the next day, Guardian Plumbing is available to provide you with plumbing services and assistance 24/7.
Residential Preventive Maintenance
Our residential plumbing services include preventive maintenance plans for your overall protection. Service contract customers receive priority repair attention when experiencing a plumbing emergency. Some services included in preventive maintenance plan include winterizing and de-winterizing of water hose bibs, checking toilets, faucets and pipes for leaks, checking water heater relief valves, adjustment of hot water temperatures, inspecting pipes for corrosion and more.
Simply contact Guardian Plumbing today to set up your next service call. Free quotes are available for all residential plumbing services and installations.
Tuesday, June 20th, 2017
Summer can produce some of the year’s most severe storms and a flooded basement can be a homeowner’s worst nightmare. Guardian Plumbing of Annapolis, Maryland would like to remind homeowners to check your sump pump frequently over the summer months when there is potential for flooding. By following a few simple steps you can avoid a common home disaster.
Following these steps to check the working condition of your sump pump:
- Make sure the exit pipe is free of clogs or debris.
- Check that your sump pump is plugged into an electrical outlet and check its basin for any clogs, removing any debris.
- Slowly pour about 5 gallons of water into the sump pump basin, not exceeding the level of the basin itself. The sump pump should turn on and begin to pump out the water.
- If your sump pump contains a float, make sure that it is free from any obstructions.
If the pump does not turn on then it is possible that the pump needs to be replaced. This maintenance should be done at least twice a year so you know your pit is clean and will have an early indicator if the pump may malfunction. It is much cheaper to replace a pump than to replace your personal items that can be damaged in a flood.
Guardian Plumbing services all of your residential plumbing needs including sump pump replacement. They are a trusted plumber that is family owned and operated, serving Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC and Northern Virginia. They offer frees quotes on all residential plumbing needs and offer 24 hour emergency response services.
Monday, May 1st, 2017
Even though temperatures are heating up outside no one wants to be forced to take a cold shower! But, it happens, usually when you least expect it. You turn the shower knob towards “H” and minutes later you get nothing but frigid cold water. Only now do you realize that it’s been an eternity since you’ve even laid eyes on your water heater.
Luckily, there’s Guardian Plumbing in Davidsonville, MD that offers 24/7 emergency services for plumbing problems like a broken hot water heater. In fact, water heater repairs are the most common service call that we receive.
So, how do you ensure that you will not be taking a cold shower again in the near or far future?
1. Service your water heater annually by flushing it and checking the pressure value for proper working condition. Don’t feel up to the task? Call a Professional.
2. Prevent future plumbing problems by signing up for a Homeowners Protection Plan. With Guardian Plumbing this bi-annual service includes inspection and routine maintenance of your residential plumbing system.
With our Residential Plumbing Preventative Maintenance Plan no one needs to take a cold shower. We service our contracted customers first and give them priority repair attention in addition to regular service rates and 10% off any parts or materials.
All of our repair work is approved by our customers prior to service and we supply our customers (and potential customers) with a free quote. If you live in the Annapolis,MD don’t left out in the cold. Get peace of mind with Guardian Plumbing.