Residential Plumber in Annapolis, MD
Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated plumber in Annapolis, MD. We serve all of Maryland, Delaware, Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia. We are your trusted and experienced full service local plumbing experts, dedicated to servicing your residential plumbing needs.
24 Hour Rapid Plumbing Response
We understand that plumbing issues can happen at any time that require emergency services. That’s why we are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. When you call Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc., no matter what time of day or night, a live person will answer the phone. We will take your information and a plumber will be dispatched as soon as possible.
Choosing The Right Plumber in Annapolis, MD
Your plumbing system is a central part of your daily lives. Many people feel they can tackel plumbing repairs and installations on their own. However, we suggest that use a licensed and insured plumbing contractor to do any plumbing repairs. There are several reasons to do this:
- Safety- This is the water that your family drinks and washes with. Using the proper equipment and chemicals can go a long way.
- Liability- Many insurance companies will not pay for damage caused by an uncertified person installing plumbing fixtures. Reduce your risk of costly errors by hiring a licensed and certified plumber.
- Warranty- We will warranty our installations for up to one year. We guarantee our plumbing work is done correctly the first time, and will last. (restrictions apply)
Residential Plumbing Preventive Maintenance Plan
Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc. offers a Residential Preventive Maintenance Plan for homeowners. Our plumbing service contracts will save you money on your water bill and protect you from costly emergency repairs.
A dripping faucet can waste 2500 gallons a year and a leaky toilet can waste up to 200 gallons a day which will not only increase your water bill, but also increase your gas or electric bill if it is a hot water faucet.
When an unexpected problem does occur, our service contract customers will receive first priority repair attention. They also do not have to pay after-hours or weekend emergency rates, but only pay regular labor rates.
If a repair is necessary, you will receive a 10% discount on all parts and materials. We will not perform any repairs without first getting your approval.
Our Bi-annual Inspection and Services Include:
- An annual back-flow preventive test
- Check for leaking faucets and repair any leaking faucets
- Check and tag all emergency shut-off valves for easy identification
- Check water heater relief valve
- Check hot water heater and adjust to correct temperature
- Check all toilets for leaks and adjust for proper water level
- Inspect all exposed water pipes for leaks and corrosion
- Inspect all drains to determine proper performance and flow
- Check the water lines’ water pressure
- Check natural gas and propane gas connections for leaks
- Flush water heater
- Winterize and de-winterize hose bibs
- Install hose bib shut-off valves if not present
- Check washing machine hoses
Residential Plumbing FAQs
What is plumbing preventative maintenance?
A preventive maintenance plan for your home’s plumbing involves having a plumber in Annapolis, MD checking all the plumbing systems in your home twice a year. They are looking for signs of damage, wear and tear, and leaks. With their trained eye, they can see likely problems that may cause serious damage to your home. With a preventive maintenance program, you can prevent unwanted problems and lower your monthly water bill.
Should I hire a plumber if I bought a new home?
Buying a new home comes with a lot of responsibilities including maintaining all the plumbing systems. When you buy a home, you should have it inspected. If you fail to do this, then you need to inspect it yourself to look for problems. You should call a plumber if you notice any of the following problems: leaks, corroded pipes, low water pressure, water draining slowly, broken parts on a toilet, caulking around sinks and bathtubs, a toilet that moves, problems with the water heater, and problems with the washing machine hoses.
Why does my toilet randomly run on its own?
If you hear your toilet run on its own, then the tank reservoir is losing water somehow. Most of the time this means the flush valve flapper is not aligned right and is letting water leak out of the tank. There are other internal parts that may be not working right or that may be broken as well. If any of these parts need replaced, you should call a plumber. This will ensure that the parts are replaced properly and they will make sure the toilet is in working order.
What are the most common residential plumbing problems?
The most common plumbing problems we see include drain clogs, clogged toilets, leaking pipes, leaking faucets, a running toilet, and low water pressure. Guardian plumbing can tackle these common issues by finding the problem and fixing it as soon as possible for you.
Contact Your Plumber in Annapolis, MD Today
All of our residential customers agree that we provide prompt, courteous, and affordable plumbing services. We believe being a plumber comes first. We aim to fix your issue first before recommending additional services or repairs. Give us a call for an estimate today.