Restaurant Plumbing Protection Plan
For a restaurant, a plumbing failure can be catastrophic. Our protection plan provides a comprehensive annual inspection to look for potential problems and reduce the need for emergency plumbing repairs.
When an unexpected problem does occur, our service contract customers will receive first priority repair attention. We will respond to your restaurant immediately to ensure the least amount of interruption to your business possible.
Under our Restaurant Plumbing Protection Plan, you pay our standard labor rates with no after-hour or weekend emergency rates. If a repair is necessary, you will receive a 10% discount on all parts and materials. We will not perform any repairs without first getting your approval.
What does our annual inspection and service include?
- An annual back-flow preventive test
- Check for leaking faucets and repair any leaking faucets
- Check and tag all emergency shut-off valves for easy identification
- Check water heater relief valve
- Check hot water heater and adjust to correct temperature
- Check all toilets for leaks and adjust for proper water level
- Check all urinals for leaks
- Inspect all exposed water pipes for leaks and corrosion
- Inspect all drains to determine proper performance and flow
- Check water line water pressure
- Check natural gas and propane gas connections for leaks
Free Quote for Restaurant Plumbing Service
While your plumbing system may still work, overtime it becomes less efficient and will eventually stop working altogether. That is why it is important to have a good relationship with a certified plumbing contractor.Contact Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc. for a Free Quote and ask about our Restaurant Protection Plan.