Residential Plumbing Annapolis
Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc. is a family owned and operated plumber in Annapolis, Maryland. We serve all of Maryland, Delaware, Washington D.C. and Northern Virginia.
24 Hour Rapid Response
When you call Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc., no matter what time of day or night, a live person will answer the phone. We will take your information and a plumber will be dispatched as soon as possible.
Choosing The Right Plumber
Your plumbing system is a crucial part of your daily lives. While it may be tempting to attempt plumbing repairs or installations yourself we recommend that you use a licensed and insured plumbing contractor to do any plumbing repairs. There are several reasons to do this:
- Safety- This is the water that your family drinks and washes with.
- Liability- Many insurance companies will not pay for damage caused by an uncertified person installing plumbing fixtures.
- Warranty- We will warranty our installations for up to one year. (restrictions apply)
Residential Plumbing Preventive Maintenance Plan
Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc. offers a Residential Preventive Maintenance Plan specifically for the individual homeowner. Our plumbing service contracts are designed to save you money on your water bill and protect you from costly emergency repairs. A dripping faucet can waste 2500 gallons a year and a leaky toilet can waste up to 200 gallons a day which will not only increase your water bill, but also increase your gas or electric bill if it is a hot water faucet.
When an unexpected problem does occur, our service contract customers will receive first priority repair attention and are not required to pay after-hours or weekend emergency rates, but only pay regular labor rates. If a repair is necessary, you will receive a 10% discount on all parts and materials. We will not perform any repairs without first getting your approval.
What does our bi-annual inspection and service include?
- An annual back-flow preventive test
- Check for leaking faucets and repair any leaking faucets
- Check and tag all emergency shut-off valves for easy identification
- Check water heater relief valve
- Check hot water heater and adjust to correct temperature
- Check all toilets for leaks and adjust for proper water level
- Inspect all exposed water pipes for leaks and corrosion
- Inspect all drains to determine proper performance and flow
- Check water line water pressure
- Check natural gas and propane gas connections for leaks
- Flush water heater
- Winterize and de-winterize hose bibs
- Install hose bib shut-off valves if not present
- Check washing machine hoses
Free Quote for Residential Plumbing Service
Find a plumber for all your plumbing needs. Guardian Plumbing Services, Inc. is a trusted plumber, serving Maryland, Delaware, Washington DC and Northern Virginia. Contact us for a Free Quote.