Summer Plumbing Tips
Wednesday, June 27th, 2018
Summer is on the horizon, so it is probably time to make sure everything is in order before your summer vacation. Keeping your plumbing running efficiently is an important part of managing your home. When plumbing disasters strike, it can be time-consuming, costly, and damaging. Ensuring that your plumbing is running smoothly ahead of time can help you avoid costly problems in the future.
Make sure you enlist the help of a trusted company like Guardian Plumbing to ensure your plumbing system is operating effectively. We offer a full range of plumbing services for commercial and residential properties.
Our Services Include:
- Sewer line repair
- Sump pump repair and replacement
- Water heater maintenance and replacement
- Clogged Drains
- Leak repair
- Testing and repairing water pressure
- Testing and repairing water temperature
- Bathroom remodeling services
To learn more about our services, contact Guardian Plumbing.
Summer Plumbing Checklist
To ensure your plumbing is up to date, you want to make sure these factors are running effectively.
- Check for leaks. leaks can happen anywhere in your pipes. A leaky pipe may cause a pool of water or you may hear the sound of running water. If you notice any of these signs, contact Guardian Plumbing.
- Check your sump pump. If you notice your sump pump is not running correctly, you may want to have it inspected.
- Check your water heater. Your water heater should be inspected and serviced every six months. Debris can build up inside of the water heater, so it is important o have it cleaned regularly to avoid water heater damage.
- Clean out your drains.
Schedule An Appointment
If you are seeking a trusted plumbing company in Upper Marlboro, MD, contact Guardian Plumbing. Areas of Service include Anne Arundel County, DC Metro, Baltimore, Eastern Shore, and Northern VA. If you would like to schedule an appointment, call 301.685.5017 or get a free quote online.